DIGITAL MARKETING COURSE
Digital marketing is a form of promotion that makes use of web and online-based computerized technologies such as workstations, mobile phones, and other high-tech media.
As individuals progressively utilize advanced gadgets as opposed to visiting physical shops, computerized promoting efforts have got predominant, utilizing blends of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Content Marketing, Influencer Advertising.
Digital marketing reaches out to non-Internet stations that give advanced media like TV, Cell Phones (SMS and MMS), Callback, and On-Hold versatile ringtones.
The expansion to non-Internet channels separated computerized advertising from online marketing.
10 DIFFERENT TYPES OF DIGITAL MARKETING
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Pay-per-click (PPC)
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Mobile Advertising
- Content Marketing
- Email Marketing
- TV/Radio Advertising
- Influencer/Affiliate Marketing
- Viral Marketing
SEARCH ENGINE MARKETING (SEM)
Search Engine Marketing or SEM is only paying to get your website or business to rank higher on the web engine results page (SERP).
SEM is not pretty much as simple as conventional promoting however, Different variables play a crucial role in the bidding process. Keywords, relevant content on the landing page, and quality, all play a part as key factors in the scoring process for the bid.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a bunch of methodologies and practices that can permit even an independent company to direct people to its site throughout some undefined time frame.
Search Engine Optimization or SEO is basically a subset of SEM, short the spending plan. Not everything organizations can put resources into paid publicizing.
- Listing their business on the Google My Business page to assist turn up on local searches.
- Researching and segmenting the target audience to optimize online marketing performance.
- Creating informative and new content that applies to the business, in the form of blogs, videos, infographics, and many more to drive traffic.
- Promoting the business on social media.
As indicated by Search Engine Journal, PPC & SEM are in fact very much the same. If not the equivalent, PPC is a significant subset of SEM.
Almost certainly; the need to obviously characterize explicitly paid missions prompted two distinctive paid web crawlers publicizing terms to mean the same thing.
The solitary conceivable distinction could be in the utilization of SEM as a more extensive term to remember both natural and paid promoting for the internet searcher stage.
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING (SMM)
Social Media Marketing is one of the categories of Digital Marketing that uses social media platforms to promote a business. It is a grand place where businesses can raise a network of potential customers. Every social media platform comes with its own kind of audience.
Depending on your target audience, you can choose your platforms to create your brand image. The following are a few popular social media platforms:-
- Facebook:- Videos as well as curated content.
- Instagram:- Photos, stories, and quotes.
- Twitter:- News, GIFs, and blog posts.
- Pinterest:- Photos and infographics.
- LinkedIn:- Professional content, company updates, and jobs.
Content Marketing, even if it is not marketing directly, is one of the most popular types of Digital Marketing. Whether it is blogs, videos, or attractive images, people prefer to spend time on online content.
So, if you bring informative and fresh content that is of interest to your audience, you will end up creating your own loyal base of regular content consumers. If your audience shares your content, your network will grow and drive traffic to your website.
There are four ways you can use Email Marketing to your benefit:-
- Loyalty:- Aims to keep the relationship with existing customers.
- Commercial:- planned to increase conversions with new goods and attractive deals.
- Informational:- Keeps customers informed of the upcoming events or product launches.
- Offline Store Business:- Notifies people about the location of the physical store to increase visits and sales.
Both TV and Radio have suddenly entered the high-tech world and are included as one of the types of Digital Marketing. Spotify is one such example. Since people now prefer consuming the same content online than in the traditional manner, advertising through these channels can also generate more leads.
Anyone with a huge audience holds power as an influencer. Collaborating with influencers, especially on social media sites, is a super track to get leads through their audience in return for an agreed payment or a percentage of the sales. Sometimes, this type of Digital Marketing collaboration benefits both parties.
Brand awareness is the likelihood that customers are natural about the life and accessibility of the item. Brand awareness is the likelihood that customers are natural about the life and accessibility of the item. It is by and large simpler to perceive a brand instead of review it from the memory.
There are two sorts of brand awareness:
- Aided awareness:- This means that on mentioning the product category, the customers recognize your brand from the lists of brands shown.
- Top of mind awareness (Immediate brand recall):- This means that on mentioning the product category, the first brand that the customer recalls from his mind is your brand.